Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Quoteable Tuesdays

Quote time!!  I'm on the move getting the house in order & making my blues fly away!  Its great..rewarded myself with a little treat after I went out in the nasty weather to pick up the trash bag that was attacked by a farmers dog that's been raiding all our trash barrels.  This dog has been caught numerous times & the story ended up in the paper (cuz the cops were roaming around trying to catch what they thought was an identity thief, but instead found a rummaging dog).  Its been two weeks since the article & the house still hasn't done anything to keep their dog from roaming in our neighborhood.  Well, my trash was the lucky--or unlucky--one hit last night.   It was ALL over the backyard!  Ucky doo!!  I used a shovel for what I didn't want to touch & got the rest all up; now back to my regularly scheduled domestic diva chores now that I've been duly rewarded for my work.

So here's a quote for you!

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. 

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams 

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling. 

Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil. - Jerry Garcia  

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends? 

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.   (love this one!!)

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
  
If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?  

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity. - Albert Einstein

The road to success is always under construction.  

And a ponder-able I found for today:

Is it good if a vacuum really sucks?

No comments:

Post a Comment