Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wonderfull Fun Wednesday!

So we need a funny today to pick us up on the middle week blues--especially some of us that have had nonstop cloudiness for over a week now!

Here's some good laughs for you:

- Jules Feiffer
"I used to think I was poor.
Then they told me I wasn't poor, I was needy.
Then they told me it was self-defeating to think of myself as needy.
I was deprived. (Oh not deprived but rather underprivileged)
Then they told me that underprivileged was overused. I was disadvantaged.
I still don't have a dime. But I have a great vocabulary.'


A man was in his front yard mowing grass, when his attractive blonde female neighbor, Judy, came out of her house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it, then slammed it shut and stormed back into the house.

A little later she came out of her house again, went to the mail box, and again opened it and slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, she came out again, marched to the mail box, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, "Is something wrong?"

To which she replied, "There certainly is! My stupid computer keeps saying, YOU'VE GOT MAIL."


Hope these made you laugh like I did!  Hang in there & have a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment