Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Madness

What a crazy weekend.  I got all these crazy things going on:  winter storm, wonder where Aunt Flo was ( she was three weeks late & scared me!!), convincing a neighborhood cat that he is not healthy enough to venture out in the wild, cold world as of yet. 

So, first, winter storm....cool but kinda locked us in our house for a few days.  I really enjoyed going outside, but not what else caused me to not have as much fun:  wondering why my "monthly gift" was three weeks late.  Then, I started getting tired, the breast soreness & moodiness---made me nervous my hubby & I may have been expecting!!  But alas, if I was pregnant, I'm not now--Aunt Flo has come in full horrific force & she is causing much pain for me...bring on the Midol, calcium & chocolate!  I feel horrible!  Where's my martini??  Oh wait, I don't have a butler or maid---have to make that one myself.  So, either way, I'm a little peeved at the lateness of this month.  Put me in an awful scare, screwed up my hormones & is making me feel lousy!  So, Monday madness is put off until this situation is cured.  Anyone else had a month like this??  I was all ready to deal with the fact we were possibly expecting--we couldn't get out to town sooner because of the storm, so I guess I won't know if this is just period or a miscarriage...do I really care right now, not particularly--I know God knows what's best & we really want to wait until the end of 2010 to start a family.  I don't mind having an answer about this, but do I have to be in this much pain?!!  OH well, grab me some vitamins, spinach, milk & trusty midol--things should get better by tomorrow!! (I've got stuff to do around this house!)

Hope this Monday finds you mad in a good way!  And I hope you are having a better month that me--guess its not that bad, but I hate feeling incapacitated! 

Oh, check out my new blog template!  Its for February!  Welcome the month of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment