I guess since Valentine's Day is only a few days away, I will give a list of simple tips on how to make your man feel special & loved (everyday or at least on a regular basis):
1. Always remember to kiss each other when you wake up & go to sleep!
2. Dress up all nice with your hair & makeup done when he get's home--a little pick-me-up for him!
3. Make sure to rotate in his favorite meals on your meal schedule
4. Say "I love you" to your spouse everyday & "say" it again in a unique way once a week (note in lunch, text message, soap on the mirror, sticky note--be creative!)
5. Indulge once in a while & bake some of his favorite cookies
6. Do something useful that he didn't plan on (finding a way to save money with one of the bills, do one of his "honey-do's", stuff like that)
7. Admit when you are wrong! I know my man loves when I do that--he knows it takes getting over your pride to do that!
8. Don't mull over little annoying things--give each other a break! Cut each other some slack & pass it off as miscommunication
9. Boast about him to others--say good things & leave the annoyances for once in a while comments to your best gals
10. Put something extra in his lunch (even if its a little healthy!)
11. Get him some chocolates!
12. Buy him a single "manly" flower (get a man-ish color with a black, navy or brown bow--no sparkles)
13. Learn to curb your shopping tendencies how ever you need to!!
14. Dress up in some lingerie after the kids are in bed (or if you are kid-less, have him see you like that when he comes home) Be ready for some grownup fun!
15. Rent a movie he wants to see, even if you aren't particularly into action or thrillers, etc.
16. Have dinner at a set table when he get's home once in a great while.
17. Have a sit down dinner with no interruptions!! Use the fancy china & nice glasses!
18. Take a walk together--even if its around the neighborhood!
19. Find out something he really would like but has never asked for--get it for his birthday.
20. Remind him of holidays & special events--that he needs to plan ahead to get what you want! Give him a chance to not miss it!
Hope this tips help you! Remember, no matter what you do this Valentine's, make it something worth remembering for years to come!