Sunday, January 3, 2010

The New Year Beginning

I must confess that I didn't feel quite ready for 2010, but I am glad that it is here.  Some may think I'm somewhat new to blogging, but only here on blogger.  I decided that I wanted to find a good place to write down my thoughts so they coul help others.   I am like many young women my age:  I am befuddled at trying to run a good household & also go after my dreams.  I am trying to find the resolution to the conflict between these two thoughts.  I want to prep & become a great mom but also want to work with my talents. 

I am now in the process of making a decision.  I think I know what to do, but I am working out the intuition & making sure I am doing the right thing.  I thought about how many other women are frightened of being domestic & working out of the home.  I thought!  I could blog about all this & help soothe others fears!  I understand the pressure to be a working woman & know the ridicule of staying here at home!  Let the ridicule keep coming, we are not swayed by it...I know why I decided to do what I did & so do the others I have conversed with on my daily ventures.

Now here comes the hard part--how do I also live my dreams?  And how do I act on my dreams & learn to run an efficient & nice looking home???

Guess that's what this blog is about!  You watching me figure all this out & maybe learn as you go!

The Domestic Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment